Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Still western, but not quite as much

Western Geologist recently moved from the Bay Area of California to Texas (not too far from Houston). Because of all the excitng times ending one job, buying a house, and starting a new job I haven't been doing a very good job posting.

I am now a home owner, and I find that immensely satisfying. Doing odd jobs around the house like putting up curtains, putting up towel bars, laying sod, and so on are fun. Of course laying sod in Texas is just plain hard work, but the end result is very appealing. As an added bonus, I didn't encounter any fire ants. I'm well-prepared though if they make their presence known. My sister used to live in this part of the world, and I've become paranoid about fire ants because of her stories.

Comments:
"Doing odd jobs around the house like putting up curtains, putting up towel bars, laying sod, and so on are fun."

I am so putting you to work next time you come to visit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?